Iron Tail is back and he's back for further adventures! While I'm still trying to decide which one would stay and which one would go (or if I'd use any of them at all), this could foreshadow what Iron Tail may be like in the near future, or what he would be like in a 'reboot' version of him. In this picture, I am showing:
- a magical scarf that he can use to grab objects or use to swing over long distance gaps. Can be used to distract his opponents.
- a trusty companion in Chick, Iron Tail's pet bird, who can help Iron Tail pass through obstacles the Hero can't normally reach.
- two bags attached to a belt around his waist, possibly also magical.
- a possible ability where Iron Tail can actually jump high with the help of the Bracelet's magic (the green glow under him) called the 'Jumping Hero'. He needs to charge before being able to do this though.
- a little change on his face design.
So if it's not already obvious, I based the updates mostly on gaming mechanics. As in, I was imagining Iron Tail in a game and how all these things would be useful for him to cross obstacles xD That, and since I'll probably be accepting new characters not so far in the future that may pass the limits I used to place in Iron's world, these would probably help Iron Tail stay on equal grounds with most of them.
Some characters may have to be cut out though if they haven't been used for a long time, but characters I may not have accepted into the world would probably be accepted instead.
So tell me what you all think of this updated design/concept of Iron Tail or if you have any suggestions, also feel free to tell me.
Iron Tail belongs to
Chick was a birthday present to Iron Tail from